You can create a new spreadsheet, edit and format it with others at the same time. Google Sheets work on your computer, phone or tablet with or without an internet connection.
Click on the links below to learn how to use Google Sheets for your classroom.
- Google Sheets 101
- Create a spreadsheet
- Edit and format a spreadsheet
- Import data sets and spreadsheets
- Format numbers in a spreadsheet
- Protect, hide, and edit sheets
- Edit rows, columns & cells in a spreadsheet
- Publish and embed your spreadsheet
- Functions and formulas
- Create and edit charts
- Spreadsheets settings, views and printing
- Working with your spreadsheet data