Use Google Forms to create online surveys and quizzes and send them to other people. Once you add questions you can drag-and-drop questions in the order you like, customize the form with a simple photo or color themes, and get responses from the form on your spreadsheet.
Click on the links below to learn how to use Google Forms for your classroom.
- How to use Google Forms
- Create & grade quizzes with Google Forms
- Edit your form
- Choose a question for your form
- Add a theme to a form
- Show questions based on answers
- Share your form with collaborators
- Send your form to people
- Choose where to save form responses
- View and manage form responses
- Set rules for your form
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Forms