How do you create a website for your school or class with no experience in website design? Google Sites!
WHAT IS GOOGLE SITES?
Google Sites is a free and easy way to create a website and share web pages with your students, parents, colleagues and other stakeholders.
So here’s your comprehensive guide of how to use Google Sites taken from the Google Sites Help Centre.
- Introduction to Google Sites
- Create, name, or rename a site
- Add a logo
- Add, order, nest, & delete pages
- Add text, images, & other content
- Choose the style of your site
- Edit and format text and photos
- Preview and publish your site on the web
- Choose who can edit your website
- Find or delete your site
- Collect analytics data
- Migrate classic Sites to new Sites
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Sites