How do you create a website for your school or class with no experience in website design? Google Sites!
WHAT IS GOOGLE SITES?
Google Sites is a free and easy way to create a website and share webpages with your students, parents, colleagues and other stakeholders.
So here’s your comprehensive guide of how to use Google Sites taken from the Google Sites Help Centre.
- Introduction to Google Sites
- Create, name, or rename a site
- Add a logo
- Add, order, nest, & delete pages
- Add text, images, & other content
- Choose the style of your site
- Edit and format text and photos
- Preview and publish your site on the web
- Choose who can edit your website
- Find or delete your site
- Collect analytics data
- Migrate classic Sites to new Sites
- Keyboard shortcuts for Google Sites